Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Congratulations to....

I really couldn't upload the raffle draw video. I don't know why. It's not even a long one. So instead of waiting until I could fix it, which I doubt I could fix it soon, I have decided I'll just post the name of the winner without it.

I want to assure everyone though that the raffle draw was fair. There was no cheating involved. Hehehe.

So, without further ado, our winner is......

Mitch!

Congratulations. Please email me your postal address at josiet822[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thank you all for joining. Hope to see you again dropping by here.

4 comments:

Kayni said...

Congratulations to the winner! I'm so jealous :) the prize was so pretty.

Mitch said...

Is this me? =)

Mitch said...

Finally, I was able to collect the bracelet from the Post Office.

Thanks a lot!

Josiet said...

Thank God! I was worried it wouldn't reach you =)

You're welcome!